Sunday, April 3, 2016

Be a unicorn

Hi Everyone! It's Flora here and today I will show what I have been creating with The Cut Shoppe Quick Quotes cut file set. I really love those quotes, they are so fun. Of course my favorite is the unicorn one. :D I felt like making 8,5 x 11" page, sometimes I feel this is much faster and easíer for me comparing to the 12" version. I chose a photo about me, but the background was so busy and annoying that I just had to fussy cut myself. :P I wanted to create a montage poster kind of look.



The background patterned paper is from Seven Paper Goldie collection I just added a striped strip on the left side. I cut out the quote and backed with dark pink paper what fits to my cardigan. Then I look for a unicorn or at least a horse (lol) in my stash. I found a whole box of Pink Paislee Bella Rouge die cuts. I couldn't be more happy! It completes my layout perfectly. I added tiny bites and pieces here and there to create a playful poster look. I wanted to try something new and unusual. Sometimes you have to step out from your comfort zone to make something fun. ;-)






You can pick up this cut file in the The Cut Shoppe. Please share your project with us, I would like to see how you use these quotes. 
Flora


2 comments:

  1. Love this page!! I like how you cut the selfie out - what a great idea and who can't like that quote?? It's cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete