Monday, April 25, 2016

I Love You, Teddy

Hello there! I'm excited to be sharing a layout with you today using the new Open Letter Alpha cut file!


While there are many ways to use this cut file, I chose to use it as a large part of my title. 


I welded the word "Teddy", then cut it out and backed it with patterned paper. I anchored it on the middle of the page, and built my layout around it by adding my photo and the rest of my title.  If the focal point of your layout is something other than a picture, I find it's easiest to start with that, and then add the photos and other elements. This provides flexibility to resize/print photos if needed!


I used mist to paint the "XOXO" wood veneer black so it coordinated with the page.


I have plans on using this cut file for a title that takes up the whole page, and to also use the letters on a smaller scale. There are so many possibilities! Thank you for joining me, have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment