Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring Has Sprung! A Flair For Buttons & The Cut Shoppe Day 3


Welcome to day 3 of our swap with A Flair For Buttons! I loved the spring flair Shelly sent me, the sun in particular, in fact the idea for my layout is centered on that sun. I decided the fun buttons would be the perfect embellishments for my kayaking trip in Costa Rica. I first cut out Star Light Star Bright in some yellow paper. I thought it got lost on my background, so I outlined with a pen, then added the fun sun flair in the center. I used my favorite cloud cut, Happy Clouds,  cut from some fun, bright paper to mimic the clouds in my photo. The 3 flair added by my photos just really sum up how bright and fun the day was. "You Float My Boat" from Nautical Notions was the perfect title for my day! It was so much fun to kayak in this really cool place with someone special.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/275384516/hello-spring-flair?ref=shop_home_listings







The Cut Shoppe is giving away 2 Flair Sets from A Flair for Buttons...the Spring Flair set and a set of your choice.

How to enter:  Comment on The Cut Shoppe Blog from April 7th-April 10th, and one random winner will be chosen from all of the comments, and announced on Monday, April 11th!

And A Flair for Buttons is giving away a $15 Gift Certificate to The Cut Shoppe, so make sure you check out the information to enter!

Now, before you head over to the A Flair for Buttons Blog, check out the discounts happening in both Etsy Shops!











19 comments:

  1. Love all the cut Giles and flair on this beautiful 2 pager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout. Laura did an excellent job incorporating these cut files to create a stunning layout. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combo! Fabulous layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and fun page! I love all the cool clouds and the flair are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations on
    this layout. Love
    the files used and
    the flair buttons.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Perfect cut files and flairs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun layout!! those clouds are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout looks like a blog header! SO PROFESSIONAL!!! LOOOOVE your use of the flair buttons!;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very cute two pager! Loving the cut files and flair buttons.....so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This double page spread is just gorgeous! LOVE how you used the star cut file!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!!! These are amazing double-page layouts! Love everything on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loooovvee all your creations . But my absolute favorite are the pie hearts and the different heart backgrounds . Using these backgrounds brings in color to a layout effortlessly . Also , they are a great way to use scraps of paper .

    Your creations have set a trend in scrapbooking ( seriously.....I've seen several layouts on pinterest and then relate the use of your creations in them ) !!

    Flairs are super cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the double page inspiration!! So awesome! Gorgeous details with the cut files and flair.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the double pager you created! Awesome how you used the many cut files and the flair buttons are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun layout! I love the way you've used the die cuts and the flair are really perfect for your story!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your layout is inspiring! Love that sun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love a great double page layout and all those cut files!

    ReplyDelete