Friday, April 29, 2016

What Goes Around- You've Got Style

Hello TCS friends!  It's Candace here today and I am so happy to share with you a layout using the "What Goes Around" cut file!


I love the fun intricate circles in this cut file!  I started with a piece of white card stock as my background and cut the cut file out of the same white paper.  Next, I backed various circles with paper from Elle's Studio Little Moments collection along with some adorable coordinating embellishments.  The large cork title is from a recent Studio Calico kit and I love the impact it gives the layout.  Here is a look at the final layout.



I just adore this light spring layout and the moment that I captured on the beach!  Try using a large title on your next layout to add a little impact.  Have a beautiful day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment