Sunday, April 10, 2016

Spring Has Sprung! A Flair for Buttons & The Cut Shoppe Blog Hop Day 4



Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 4 of our blog hop with A Flair for Buttons!!! I had so much fun combining the fun, springy flair and new cut files! For this layout I used the Spring Fling cut file. It's a great value because it's full of lots of different designs and possibilities!


To create this layout, I super sized some of the cut files! I really wanted to to stand out. The flair makes perfect flower centers!!



The Hello Spring flair is my new favorite. I just love the colors and it makes me so excited for spring.



The Cut Shoppe is giving away TWO Flair Sets from A Flair for Buttons...the Spring Flair set and a set of your choice! To enter, comment on The Cut Shoppe Blog from April 7th-April 10th, and one random winner will be chosen from all of the comments, and announced on Monday, April 11th! A Flair for Buttons is giving away a $15 Gift Certificate to The Cut Shoppe, so don't forget to enter there too!

AND everything is on sale in The Cut Shoppe!



Use the code SPRING30 through today for 30% off!

Be sure to stop by the A Flair for Buttons Blog, check out the discounts happening in both Etsy Shops!


10 comments:

  1. Love all of the details! Perfect places to add flair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Allie!! Love this wreath cut file and love the word BLOOM. Awesome idea to use the flair buttons for the flower centers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, but I love the bright bold colors you've used with these sweet die cuts! And I couldn't agree more that the flair are fabulous flower centers! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous page, Allie! The die cuts pop off the page and I love how you placed that pretty flair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inlove how the cut file frames the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the size of the wreath and how you backed the cut files! So fun! The placement of the flair is perfect too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable spring page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combo :) beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete