Sunday, April 17, 2016

Hello Tiger

Hello! Michelle here with you today to share a new layout for The Cut Shoppe featuring the Open Letter Alpha-a hand drawn alphabet with endless possibilities! Really though, think of all the magnificent words we can spell with this super cute alpha!   

The Open Letter Alpha is a hand-drawn alphabet, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

One of the benefits of being able to create titles with Silhouette, is that I am able to size them to fit my project exactly. For my title, "Hello Tiger" I wanted to layer the two words so that the "Tiger" fit on top of "Hello" and already having the basic design of my layout down, I was able to easily size the title to fit the space.


Part of what makes the Open Letter Alpha super versatile is that I have the option to back the letters with patterned paper and this is actually what I first had in mind for this layout. However, as I began laying down my papers and photos, I realized that the busy patterns and the bold photos of the tiger really called for a more simple title and that led me to cutting my letters out of a light pink paper. 



Super excited to create even more with this great cut file!

The Cut Shoppe


No comments:

Post a Comment