Monday, April 11, 2016

Adorable

Hi! Irit here and I'm so happy to share the layout I created using some of the new and fantastic cut files in the Cut Shoppe! They were a perfect match to my children themed layout, using Crate Paper's new collection called Little You. 


Here are the cut files I used-




I love the open letter alpha. It's my new favorite alpha, and it looks amazing when you overlap the letters and weld them in the silhouette software. I spelled the word adorable and backed it with patterned paper.


Again I used the I'll Fly Away file as a stencil and added some butterflies to my background with modeling paste.


I also backed the flowers from the Spring Fling file and used them as embellishments on my layout.
Finishing touches were pretty embellishments from Crate Paper Little You collection.
Check out the process video to see how this came together!


Thanks for visiting! I hope I inspired you to play with the fun new cut files! Have a lovely day!

1 comment: