Friday, April 22, 2016

Toy Season with Spinwheels

Have you played with the Spinwheels cut file yet?  You need to grab it for your collection.  It's so versatile and there are so many things you can do with it!

Katrina here from Paper Scissors and Glue today to share a layout made with the Spinwheels cut file. When I started this, this wasn't what I had in mind!  But I am not sure why that surprises me anymore, because it's been happening a lot!


 

I started just by figuring out which paper I wanted to back the cut file with.  After that I started picking out different colors/patterns for some of the areas.  I used the Fancy Pants Designs Atwell collection, which has a bold color scheme.  On some of the ones that I didn't back, I added a couple of sequins in the centers. 


I took the left over parts of my cut and flipped them to the other side and used them on a few places.  I used foam adhesive to pop them up off the page and give some dimension.

Then I finished off with a little journaling on my Silhouette.  I typed my journaling up and then put a digital pattern behind it, so that the journaling would be highlight a little.  Placed it on a Maya Road kraft corrugated tag and called it good!


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Grab the Spinwheels cut file and some others while you are at it over in the Shoppe!  







1 comment: