Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Beautiful Moments


Hello friends! It's Jennifer on the blog today to share a layout I created with one of the new background cut files: Zig-Zagged!  I am a big fan of chevrons and couldn't wait to use this fun pattern!  



I started with a white piece of card stock as my background and used the 8.5x11 size of Zig-Zagged with a bright pink pattern from Maggie Holmes' Shine collection. 


I adhered my cut file  and then added in a teal pattern into random chevrons.  I love to layer my papers and Zig-Zagged is a perfect base!  Nothing is complete without some stitching and I went around the edges of my cut file.  




I used a gold glitter word Thicker along with Chipboard letters from the collection for my title.  


Thank you for stopping by today! Check out The Cut Shoppe on Etsy for this and many more fun cut files! Have a great day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment