Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hello Fabulous

Hi everyone, Julie back with you again today sharing a layout using the Around & Around and A Way WithWords cut files.




I first added some splatters of black mist to a piece of 12x12 kraft cardstock & then I sketched the cut file Around & Around all over the page choosing just one circle but in various sizes. I used that as a template to sew my messy circles by. I added the cardstock, at an angle, to a piece of patterned paper & sewed that into place. I added some blue glitter texture paste through a stencil & drew a few small circles around the page. I punched some different sized circles out of patterned paper & added those in the centre of the circles again sewing them down. My photos were backed with a few patterned papers & added down the right hand side. To finish the page I added the title, cut from the A Way With Words cut file & a few bits of ephemera.








Thank you for joining us today & I’ll be back with you soon xoxo


1 comment: