Monday, April 4, 2016

Guest Designer | Zsoka Marko

We are so excited to introduce our first of two April Guest Designers!!  Zsoka Marko is with us today, and she created three amazing layouts with cut files from The Cut Shoppe!  Zsoka caught our eye last year, when she started posting layouts with the cut files, and we just had to invite her to guest design with us!  Before we see the layouts from Zsoka, let's get to know a little bit more about her!

http://apocketfullofscrap.blogspot.com/



I’m Hungarian, living in Germany with my Dutch boyfriend and our 7-year-old son. I’ve been living here for over 11 years and I have no plans to return home.  I have been crafting all my life. I went through all crafts there is, I think  I had been cookie/cake decorating for about 3 years when the bomb hit.  I had 3 slipped discs and sciatica and I lost my mojo.  Probably because for 8 months I was in horrific pain and no treatment helped. Then I went for surgery.  I always wanted to try scrapbooking and while I was recovering at home I needed something to take my mind off of my misery! I was not able to sit for almost a year, and figured this I can do standing too, so I did just that! This was a year ago, and I haven’t stopped since. Not a day goes by without me creating something, I am so in love! It also helps that I’ve had several successes in this short time, features on different blogs, guest designing for Shimelle and recently the most amazing project I could ever dream of: I had the honor to guest design for Pink Paislee! I created 7 layouts, a mini album and a card. I loved it so much because I could create feminine layouts, which I don’t normally do because I have a boy!



Thanks so much for sharing with us Zsoka!  It's great to get to know more about you!  Now, let's get to those layouts!

THIS HAPPENED:  GEO TO GO CUT FILE



THE GOOD LIFE: SPLENDID SPRING CUT FILE


LITTLE EXPLORER:  WHAT GOES AROUND CUT FILE


WOW!  These are all fantastic Zsoka!  Love the bright colors on the boy layouts and the soft look with the gold on the feminine layout!

You can check out more of Zsoka's amazing work on her Blog, A Pocket Full of Scrap!  And make sure you are following her on Instagram at zsokamarko.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us Zsoka!


http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

3 comments: