Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Bloom

Hi! Irit here with a new project using some great cut files from The Cut Shoppe. Here's my finished layout-


I started with the Spring Fling cut file, and supersized those lovely flowers. I also cut out my title from the same file.


I'll  Fly Away is such a great cut file. Cut it once, and you'll have a background or a stencil, and enough butterflies to last you several layouts!


I backed the big flowers with some beautiful paper from the February Felicity Jane kit.
I then overlapped then to create an interesting composition and used foam adhesive for some dimension.



I also backed my title with patterned paper. Final touches were those butterflies with some stamping and stitching. Simple and pretty!


Check out the process video-


Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment