Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Zumba!

Happy Tuesday, Laura coming to you today with a super fun background cut in What Goes Around. I used the 8.5x11 version, cut from white card stock. I dragged sections of the cut through puddles of distress ink puddled on my splat mat, giving it this fun rainbow effect, which was perfect for this photo of a Zumba-thon I recently attended. I cut the title from the fun alpha, Write On Alpha. I love the fun feel of this alpha and the filled in centers. I thought it just added that bit of carefree fun to the page.







Stop by the shop and find something to add fun to your next project! See you next time.




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for explaining about the Zumba. Keep sharing more information related to fitness and health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gym Membership in Pune Book your Gym membership in pune for Nitrrofitness. Want to know about our Gym Membership Fees? Visit our website to get full information on Individual, Couple, Group and Corporate Package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your writings. Please look at my articles Castle Hill Dentist Thank you.

    ReplyDelete